Client - Various - Location - Various - Year - 1986 - 2001
Below we list some of the dance events held in structures designed by us, from the early 'Sunrise Raves' at Santa Pod in 1986, through the largest music events of any kind ever staged in temporary structures in the world.
We have been ever present through the history of the dance scene, from the first illegal raves through Raindance in Barking, World Dance, Perceptions and Fantazia to name a few, to the current well organised dance events like Ministry of Sound, Gatecrasher, Mean Fiddler and Creamfields. And they said the dance scene would only last a few months! We have designed structures for more than 300 dance festivals.
- Homelands Dance Festival - Winchester Uk, 2001
- Gatecrasher Summer Sound System - Turweston
- Popham Dance Festival - UK 1996
- Glastonbury Festival of Contemporary Arts - UK - 1988-present
- Creamfields - Liverpool
- Doctor Music Festival - Pyrenees - Spain